FREELANCE TRAILER EDITOR, Wildcard/Aspect/JAX/mOcean West: 9/20014 - Present
- Finished Trailers for: Sense8: Netflix, Command and Control: PBS, Cell: Saban Films.
- Finished TV Spots for: Captain America Civil War: Marvel, The Accountant: Warner Brothers, The 33: Warner Brothers, McFarland: Disney, Neon Demon: Amazon
STAFF TRAILER EDITOR/PRODUCER, mOcean West LA: 08/2013 - 08/2014.
- Produced 90% of the campaign for Relativity's Oculus. Movie opened with 13 million. Creative directed and supervised a team of editors. Maintained a 73% profit margin. The campaign was nominated for 2 Golden Trailers.
- Finished Trailers for: Oculus: Relativity (Teaser and Trailer)
- Finished TV Spots for: Thor 2: Marvel, Need for Speed: Disney, Prisoners: Warners, Grudgematch: Warners, 300 Rise of an Empire: Warners, Oculus Relativity
STAFF TRAILER EDITOR, Industry Creative: 11/2011 - 07/2013.
FREELANCE TRAILER EDITOR, Buddha/AVSquad/Wildcard: 2/2008 - 11/2011
- Finished TV Spots for: Star Trek: Paramount, Battleship: Universal (Superbowl :60), Pain and Gain: Paramount, The Last Stand: Lionsgate.
- Finished Trailers for: The Bay: Roadside Attractions, Branded: Roadside Attractions.
STAFF TRAILER EDITOR, Create: 10/2005 - 2/2008.
- Finished TV Spots for: Captain America: Paramount (highest testing Marvel TV Spot at the time), Rise of the Planet of the Apes: Fox, Shutter Island: Paramount, I Love You Man: Paramount, Haunting in CT: Lionsgate, Madagascar 2: Dreamworks, Drag Me To Hell: Universal, Zack and Miri: Weinstein Company.
- Finished Trailers for: Paranormal Activity: Paramount, The Winning Season: Lionsgate.
STAFF TRAILER EDITOR, mOcean West LA: 10/2004 - 10/2005.
- Finished TV Spots for: Spiderman 3: Columbia Pictures, Casino Royale: MGM, Night at the Museum: Fox, Live Free or Die Hard: Fox, Sweeney Todd: Warner Bros, Grudge 2: Columbia Pictures, Hitman: Fox. Yours Mine and Ours: Paramount, Smokin' Aces: Universal, 30 Days of Night: Columbia.
- Finished Trailers for: The Poughkeepsie Tapes: MGM, Blood and Chocolate: MGM, Gamer, Nim's Island, D-War.
INTERN/ASSISTANT EDITOR, mOcean West LA: 2/2003 - 9/2004.
- Finished TV Spots for: Napoleon Dynamite (over 12 spots): Fox Searchlight, The Fog: Columbia Pictures, Seed of Chucky: Rogue Pictures, Bend It Like Beckham: Fox Searchlight.
Cut on TV and radio campaigns. Cut in narration, created sound effects, clean printed, prepped for finishing.Digitized footage, recorded narration sessions, generated graphics. WEB DEVELOPER, Red Eye Digital Media - San Francisco: 1998 - 2002.
Project manager at a boutique design firm in San Francisco. Created award winning web branding for fortune 500 clients feature on the Today Show, Forbes Magazine, and USA Today. Worked with clients, supervised staff and oversaw project budgets. Created websites for: Paramount Pictures, Adobe, The Montel Show, San Francisco MOMA, Saturn, Bank of America, PG & E, TD Ameritrade, Clorox. Education:
BA, Philosophy, 1998 Skills:
New College - Honors College of the Florida University System.
- Proficient with Final Cut Pro and AVID
- Knowledgeable of After Effects
- Solid Temp Voice Over and ADR